1. Why doesn't the man choose Japanese food?
A．He doesn't like Japanese food.
B．He ate Japanese food last night.
C．He thinks Japanese food is expensive.
2. What does the man really want to eat?
A．Buffet. B．Fast food. C．Chinese food.
3. Where will the man probably eat?
A．In a steak house.
B．In the shopping center.
C．Outside the shopping center.
4. Why is the man proud of his daughter?
A．Because she's going to college.
B．Because she's going to leave home.
C．Because she'll save money on food.
5. What does the man remind his daughter to do?
A．Take some food.
B．Register for food.
C．Eat instant noodles.
6. What is the man surprised to hear?
A．His daughter decides to change her major.
B．His daughter has a discussion with her Mom.
C．Business administration is a great major.
7. Who is the speaker?
A．A college student in China.
B．A Chinese student in the US.
C．An American student in the US.
8. How do Chinese students learn in class?
A．They study textbooks.
B．They listen and take notes.
C．They review before exams.
9. What does the American professor want to know?
A．The class's opinion.
B．The student's research.
C．The student's opinion.
10. Where did the woman buy her new computer?
A．From a store.
B．From the Internet.
C．In a shopping center.
11. What makes it cheaper to buy online?
A．The seller has to rent a store.
B．The seller must pay its staff.
C．The seller can save money.
12. Why do many people still buy things in the store?
A．They think it's easy.
B．They think it's cheap.
C．They think it's safe.
13. How does the wide use of plastic help in daily life?
A．It makes life convenient.
B．It makes life wonderful.
C．It makes life enjoyable.
14. What does the speaker think of things made of plastic?
A．They are cheaper.
B．They don't last long.
C．They appear attractive.
15. How do stores promote using reusable bags?
A．By selling plastic bags.
B．By banning plastic bags.
C．By charging for plastic bags.