<address id="ttpfh"><listing id="ttpfh"></listing></address>
<address id="ttpfh"></address>

    <form id="ttpfh"></form>
    <address id="ttpfh"><listing id="ttpfh"><menuitem id="ttpfh"></menuitem></listing></address>
    <address id="ttpfh"><nobr id="ttpfh"><meter id="ttpfh"></meter></nobr></address>

      <address id="ttpfh"></address>

      <listing id="ttpfh"><listing id="ttpfh"><menuitem id="ttpfh"></menuitem></listing></listing><form id="ttpfh"><nobr id="ttpfh"><meter id="ttpfh"></meter></nobr></form>
      <form id="ttpfh"></form>

      手機APP下載

      您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語視頻聽力 > 少兒趣味科學秀 > 正文

      時光機器之神奇的指南針

      來源:可可英語 編輯:Kelly ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

      Oh, Hi, everyone! Squeaks is supposed to meet me here in the lab but he's not here yet.

      哦,嗨,大家好!吱吱應該在實驗室和我見面,但他還沒到。

      I wonder what's taking him so long.

      我想知道他怎么花了這么長時間。

      I'm super excited to see him because he promised he'd show me his new magnet.

      見到他我超級興奮,因為他答應給我看他的新磁鐵。

      Oh, there you are, squeaks!

      哦,你們來了,吱吱叫!

      Is everything okay?

      一切都還好吧?

      Oh, I see squeaks was trying out his new magnet by the river and the panther is really long and windy.

      哦,我看到吱吱在河邊試著他的新磁鐵,真的又長又有風。

      So it took him a while to find his way back to the fort.

      所以他花了一段時間才找到回到堡壘的路。

      The river is directly south of here.

      這條河就在這里的正南方。

      If only you had had a compass then you could have taken a shortcut.

      如果你有一個指南針,你就可以走捷徑了。

      A compass. It's a tool that can tell you what direction you're going.

      指南針。它是一種工具,可以告訴你你要去的方向。

      And if you know what direction you're going, you can find your way around without getting lost.

      如果你知道你要去的方向,你就可以在不迷路的情況下找到你的路。

      Thousands of years to explore the world, they can be big or small fancy or plain.

      千百年來探索這個世界,他們可以是大的或小的,也可以是花哨的或樸素的。

      But they have an important thing in common, they have some kind of arrow or needle that points north.

      但它們有一個重要的共同點,它們都有某種指向北方的箭頭或針。

      So if we had a compass right now, its needle would point this way because that's north.

      因此,如果我們現在有一個指南針,它的針尖會指向這個方向,因為那里是北方。

      In fact, we can use your magnet to make your own compass right here at the fort.

      事實上,我們可以在堡壘這里用你的磁鐵來制作你自己的指南針。

      What do you say, squeaks?

      你說呢,吱吱?

      All right, let's do it!

      好了,我們開始吧!

      You can make a compass, too.

      你也可以做一個指南針。

      Just make sure you get a grown up to help you.

      只要確保你有一個成年人來幫助你。

      To make a compass, you'll need a sewing needle a piece of aluminum foil and a clear container of water with a flat bottom.

      要做指南針,你需要一根針、一片鋁箔和一個底部平坦的透明水箱。

      Oh, yes, and a magnet, thanks, squeaks.

      哦,是的,還有一塊磁鐵,謝謝,吱吱。

      This is definitely where you'll want help from a grown-up.

      這絕對是你需要成年人幫助的地方。

      First carefully pick up the sewing needle and hold it by the end that has the hole in it.

      首先,小心地拿起針,抓住有洞的一端。

      Now drag the magnet along the needle slowly from the end with the hole to the pointy end like this.

      現在,把磁鐵沿著針慢慢地從有洞的一端拖到尖端,就像這樣。

      You'll need to do this about 15 or 20 times and always make sure you're doing it the same way from the whole end to the needle point.

      你需要這樣做大約15到20次,并且始終確保你從整個末端到針尖都是以同樣的方式做的。

      Next, we'll need to fold our foil into a little boat of sorts and then poke the needle through it.

      接下來,我們需要把我們的箔紙折成一艘小船,然后把針刺穿它。

      Again, make sure a grown-up helps you with this. Trust me, poking your finger with the needle hurts.

      再說一次,一定要有成年人幫你解決這個問題。相信我,用針戳你的手指很疼。

      Now, we're ready to finish our compass.

      現在,我們準備好完成指南針了。

      All we have to do is gently float the foil on the water in our bowl.

      我們所要做的就是把錫箔輕輕地漂浮在碗里的水面上。

      Wait a second and look, the needle turned and it is now pointing north.

      稍等片刻,看,針轉了過來,現在正指向北方。

      We did it!

      我們做到了!

      Good question, squeaks!

      問得好,吱吱!

      But before i explain what happened in this experiment, let me explain how compasses work in general.

      但在我解釋這個實驗中發生的事情之前,讓我先解釋一下指南針一般是如何工作的。

      The reason why a compass points north is really cool.

      指南針指向北方的原因真的很酷。

      It's because the pointy part inside is a magnet and magnets have two ends called poles.

      這是因為里面的尖頭部分是一塊磁鐵,磁鐵有兩端,稱為磁極。

      One end of the magnet is called the north pole and the other is called the south pole.

      磁鐵的一端稱為北極,另一端稱為南極。

      No matter which direction they're facing and opposite poles of two different magnets attract.

      無論它們朝向哪個方向,兩個不同磁鐵的相反極都會相互吸引。

      That means they pull on each other.

      這意味著他們互相拉扯。

      Meanwhile, similar poles repel each other. Repel means push away.

      與此同時,相似的兩極相互排斥。排斥意味著推開。

      Now here's the really awesome part.

      現在是真正令人驚嘆的部分。

      Our planet earth is basically one huge magnet.

      我們的地球基本上是一塊巨大的磁鐵。

      So it also has magnetic pulse that means the earth's poles act the same way that a magnet's poles.

      因此,它也有磁脈沖,這意味著地球兩極的行為方式與磁鐵的兩極相同。

      Do they attract and repel the poles of other magnets?

      它們會吸引和排斥其他磁鐵的磁極嗎?

      And they just so happen to line up pretty.

      而他們只是碰巧排成了漂亮的一排。

      Well with the parts of the planet, we call the north and south pole.

      對于地球的某些部分,我們稱之為北極和南極。

      You've got it!

      你明白了!

      The earth's magnetic poles pull and push a compass needle's magnetic poles and that's what causes the compass to point north.

      地球的磁極拉動和推動指南針的磁極,這就是指南針指向北方的原因。

      So why do you think our sewing needle pointed north?

      那你覺得我們的針為什么指向北方?

      That's right!

      沒錯!

      I said the needle of a compass is a magnet so.

      我說過指南針的針是一塊磁鐵。

      Yeah, that's it!

      對,就是這樣!

      Our sewing needle became a magnet.

      我們的針變成了一塊磁鐵。

      That first step we did where we rubbed the needle with your magnet actually magnetized the sewing needle.

      我們做的第一步是用你的磁鐵摩擦針頭,實際上是磁化了針。

      In other words, it turned it into a magnet.

      換句話說,它把它變成了一塊磁鐵。

      The pointy end became the north pole of a magnet and the other end became the south pole.

      尖端變成了磁鐵的北極,另一端變成了南極。

      You know, squeaks,you're absolutely right.

      吱吱,你是絕對正確的。

      It seems like the north pole of the earth should repel the north pole of our compass needle, but here's the weird thing.

      地球的北極似乎應該排斥我們指南針的北極,但奇怪的是。

      The earth's north magnetic pole is actually in the south and its south magnetic pole is in the north.

      地球的北極實際上在南方,而它的南極在北方。

      So the earth's south magnetic pole is pulling the north pole of our needle to the north.

      因此,地球的南極磁極正在將我們的針的北極拉向北極。

      And the earth's north magnetic pole is pulling the south pole of our needle to the south, which is weird and confusing, i know.

      而地球的北極正在將我們的針的南極拉向南方,我知道這是奇怪和令人困惑的。

      But hey, I didn't name these things

      但是,嘿,這些東西不是我命名的。

      Exactly, squeaks!

      沒錯,吱吱!

      Since the earth's magnetic poles are always pulling on the poles of other magnets.

      因為地球的磁極總是在拉動其他磁鐵的磁極。

      All we had to do to get our magnetized needle to point north was let it freely spin about in response to those forces.

      我們所要做的就是讓我們的磁化針指向北方,讓它在這些力的作用下自由旋轉。

      Which is what the foil and water were for? Cool! Huh!

      這就是鋁箔和水的用途嗎?太酷了! 哈!

      Oh,whoa, look at the time.

      哦,哇,看看都幾點了。

      We told Jessie we'd meet her in the garden to help pull weeds.

      我們告訴杰西,我們會在花園里和她碰頭,幫她除草。

      So we better get going and we'll look into getting you a compass.

      所以我們最好走了,我們會想辦法給你弄個指南針。

      That's a bit easier to carry around than this ball.

      這比這個球更容易攜帶。

      That way you can make your way to and from the river a little quicker next time!

      那樣的話,下次你就可以更快地往返河流了!

      重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
      explore [iks'plɔ:]

      想一想再看

      v. 探險,探測,探究

      聯想記憶
      repel [ri'pel]

      想一想再看

      vt. 排斥,抵觸,使反感

      聯想記憶
      bowl [bəul]

      想一想再看

      n. 碗,碗狀物,季后賽,圓形露天劇場
      v.

       
      confusing [kən'fju:ziŋ]

      想一想再看

      adj. 使人困惑的,令人費解的 動詞confuse的現

       
      response [ri'spɔns]

      想一想再看

      n. 回答,響應,反應,答復
      n. [宗

      聯想記憶
      needle ['ni:dl]

      想一想再看

      n. 針
      vt. 用針縫,激怒,嘲弄

       
      compass ['kʌmpəs]

      想一想再看

      n. 指南針,圓規
      vt. 圖謀,包圍,達成

      聯想記憶
      panther ['pænθə]

      想一想再看

      n. 豹

       
      magnetic [mæg'netik]

      想一想再看

      adj. 有磁性的,有吸引力的,催眠術的

      聯想記憶
      plain [plein]

      想一想再看

      n. 平原,草原
      adj. 清楚的,坦白的,簡

       
      ?
      發布評論我來說2句

        最新文章

        可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

        每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

        添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
        添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
        玩人妻人妻被别人玩电影

        <address id="ttpfh"><listing id="ttpfh"></listing></address>
        <address id="ttpfh"></address>

          <form id="ttpfh"></form>
          <address id="ttpfh"><listing id="ttpfh"><menuitem id="ttpfh"></menuitem></listing></address>
          <address id="ttpfh"><nobr id="ttpfh"><meter id="ttpfh"></meter></nobr></address>

            <address id="ttpfh"></address>

            <listing id="ttpfh"><listing id="ttpfh"><menuitem id="ttpfh"></menuitem></listing></listing><form id="ttpfh"><nobr id="ttpfh"><meter id="ttpfh"></meter></nobr></form>
            <form id="ttpfh"></form>